1Call is pleased to announce that registration is now open for the Eleventh Annual 1Call Leadership and Training Seminar! The conference will be held September 12-14, 2017, at The Madison Concourse Hotel, in downtown Madison, Wisconsin.
Topics currently scheduled include:
- The Newest Updates for all the 1Call Intelligent Series Solutions: Infinity, Genesis, and Soft Agent
- Tips for Transitioning to Soft Agent
- New Ideas for Improving Workflows Using MergeComm Automation
- The Latest on Secure Texting with miSecureMessages – Celebrating Six Years of HIPAA Compliance!
- Hands-On Script Training – Share Your Ideas for the Best Scripts Ever!
- And many more topics to come!
Each year, this event provides attendees with a unique opportunity to learn how to use 1Call solutions to streamline communications throughout healthcare organizations, as well as an opportunity to network with other healthcare communications professionals. Attendees are also able to talk directly with Amtelco trainers, software developers, project managers, and field engineers.
According to Mike Friedel, Senior Vice President of Sales, “After last year’s record-breaking conference, we are looking forward to another fantastic conference! Each year, we welcome many new attendees, as well as many returning attendees. The open atmosphere of sharing between attendees and Amtelco personnel makes it an extremely positive experience for everyone. Please join us this year and thank you for your business!”